Please see the “Volunteer Vacancies” section of the website for details of the various volunteer roles available
If you have further questions about any of the roles, please contact the Police Support Volunteer Project Officer on 01709 832455 or email SYPVolunteers@southyorks.pnn.police.uk
Ready to apply? Please ensure...
- Completed forms are emailed back to SYPVolunteers@southyorks.pnn.police.uk or posted to the address shown on the front page of the application form (Hand written or typed forms are acceptable)
- Please ensure that all sections are fully completed
- You will be contacted upon receipt of your application – please note that where possible we correspond by email so please provide one on your application form
- If your application is progressed you will be invited ( by email) to attend an interview
- If successful at interview you will be informed of the next steps and any additional requirements
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL VOLUNTEER ROLES ARE SUBJECT TO POLICE VETTING CHECKS AND THAT YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE BOTH PROOF OF ADDRESS AND PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION AS PART OF THIS PROCESS.